Saturday, July 21, 2012

Arts Camp day 5 and showcase...

Hey everyone! Well, Arts Camp 2012 is complete! The last day and the showcase night went very well last night! My music class 1st grade-4th grade kids did a great job with their performance, I am so very proud of them! I didn't get home until about 11:00pm last night because the clean up took the longest to finish. I'm going in today to finish what we didn't get done after the show. I had awesome people helping me during this week, I am so thankful for them I don't know what I would've done without their help!


This week and the 12th year of Arts Camp was awesome! I am bummed its over, but I know there will be next year! :) Well, thats it for this post for today! I have today and tomorrow to rest up before I have to jump back into my regular routine, so I'mgoing to get ready for the day to go back to the church to finish cleaning up from last night. I'll be blogging again soon and I hope y'all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment