Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Arts Camp day 2 and Puppy update!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are doing well on this awesome Tuesday afternoon! I have returned home from my church after teaching at Arts Camp! Day 2 is officially done and I am just hanging out trying to catch some rest since I've been up since 5am (which is my puppy's fault, but whose blaming anyone :)) But anyways, day 2 went really awesome! I love watching all the kids when we have worship at the opening and closing session, its so awesome to see all of them praising God along with us!


My students did really well today, I was so impressed!! A young guy whose one of our teachers in the class and a super good friend of mine who I've known for 2 years did a demo of the Harmonica. He is amazing, I had never heard him play it until today and oh my goodness he just rocked it! :) He can play harmonica, electric and acoustic guitar, drums and ukulele! He plays in our regular adult church worship band on a regular basis and he volunteers to play for the youth group band on Sunday nights sometimes. He's just completely awesome! :D Anyways, the day went very well! I feel so blessed to be working with such amazing people and seeing these kids have fun is my greatest joy! :) We are all getting rested up to finish out the last 3 days with a bang! :P


Now onto a puppy update! He is doing extremely well! He is 5 months old and finally wearing his collar without screaming!! I am so excited, after a week of having it on he finally got used to it! Our first training session went very well, so all in all he is just fabulous! Except for the fact that he woke me up at 5am this morning, even though I would've woken up at 5:30am anyways because my alarm went off, but still! A half and hour I could've used to sleep, but oh well! Life is good so far!

Well, thats it for todays post! I'll be posting tomorrow with a fun outfit of the day and some other fun stuff, so keep your eyes out for that! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment