Saturday, August 27, 2011

AWESOME Birthday!

I had a great birthday on Monday! I spent it with my best friend and my family, couldn't ask for anything more :) I spent Saturday with my little sister, shopping at the mall and tons of other girly stuff. That was an epic day! And then Sunday, I spent the day with just my family at Old Sac. Ate at Joe's Crab Shack (which was awesome)! and was surprised by my grandma that came down from Oregon to visit for the week. My grandma, myself and my mom all spent the last 3 days of this week shopping at thrift stores (my favorite places)! We had a great visit! She left yesterday morning to go back home :( But we'll see her again in March :)

Ok, so that was my fun part of the week. But unfortunately, my depressing month of August wasn't over yet. I had another funeral to go to yesterday, for a dear friend of mine that passed away on Sunday evening at the very young age of 21. The memorial service was wonderful, it was a great celebration of her life. Although, she will be missed by many, we all can't wait for the day that we will all be reunited with her in Heaven.

So thats my week last week. I still have one more week and a few days left of vacation from school :) Senior year starts up on September 6th! Very excited, although it will be a very packed schedule. I'm still super excited! Well, thats all for now. I'll be blogging again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment