Monday, August 15, 2011

Super Exciting Week coming up!!!

Ok, So last week was great up until Thursday. My bunny passed away :( Then I had to go to a funeral for a friend on Friday and to top it all off a good friend of mine was in a serious car accident on Friday morning and was life flighted to the hospital with severe brain trauma, broken leg, and a cut liver. So it was a very depressing end of the week last week unfortunately.

But now on to some really exciting stuff for this weekend: My birthday's next monday!!  So to start my birthday weekend off, my little sister is coming over to spend the night with me on Saturday night and hang out with me all day on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I'm doing some birthday stuff with my family which will be very fun. Then on my actual birthday, my best friend in the whole wide world is coming over to spend the whole day with me!! Pretty epic weekend and birthday coming up I must say! SUPER excited!! :D

And during the week this week, I'm just doing school and working out and cleaning my house. So nothing too exciting this week. So thats what is going on in my life at the moment. Will blog after my birthday more than likely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment