Saturday, September 3, 2011

good week....

I had a great week last week! Just hung around the house all week, working out and cleaning the house. My mom and I went to have some fun today, we went shopping for a little while. Great mother/daughter time I must say! Tomorrow, I'm working in Nursery at church for the one-service Sunday, and then after we get home I think we're going to do some family stuff because my dad is going fishing on Monday. And my mom and I are going to some thrift stores on Monday for their Labor Day sales. And thats pretty much what I'm doing. And then Tuesday morning at 6am starts Senior Year!!! Yay! Should be a great time :) And Choir starts on Thursday, and a bunch more fun stuff following the weekend. So thats pretty much my life at the moment :o) I'll be blogging again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment