Saturday, August 6, 2011

Great week, but rough day yesterday....

So this week has been great! I've worked out every single day and I've lost 4 lbs! I love my treadmill :) I ran 1.5 miles in 35 minutes on the treadmill today AND I swam 240 yds in my pool doing laps ;) Its been a great workout day!

Ok, so that's been the highlight of my week but now for the rough part :( I had a really rough day yesterday, I wasn't really myself because of what was happening. But I'm a little better today :)

So getting out of my depressing part of yesterday, I also worked yesterday for a little bit, but my boss was out of town so I didn't have much to do. Yay for short work days! ;) And now for what's going on tomorrow: I'm working the 9am church service in Nursery and then going to the 11am service. After church, I think my family is just hanging out. So far, thats what has been going on with me :) I'll be blogging again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment