Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great week so far...

Ok, so its been a great week so far! I've worked out a bunch since last week. I ran on my treadmill today and it felt really good. Not at all tiring :) So I'm on day 17 of 30 workout days! And I've lost a total so far of 4 lbs :) I should be at my ideal weight by september 4th! Which is great, because its right before school starts :)

So on the agenda for the week: I have a doctors appointment on Thursday morning, then possibly working on Friday and a funeral that afternoon :( And the weekend is pretty low key, not doing much on Saturday and Sunday going to church and working in Nursery at the 11am service. Then I start it all over again the next week ;) So thats pretty much whats been going on. I'll be blogging again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment