Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week and weekend of fun coming up!!

I'm SO excited for this weekend and next week! I'm hanging out with my little sister all day on Saturday for a pre-birthday celebration. Then after church on Sunday, my family and I are going down to Old Sac to look around and spend the day there. After we get home, my grandma from Oregon is coming in for the week and I'll have my grandma from Valley Springs coming in also for the day on Sunday.  So excited! Then on Monday, I'm hanging out with my best friend for the day because my birthday is that day and she wanted to celebrate with me! Then the rest of the week will be spent with my grandma from Oregon and then finally to end my birthday festivities, I'm having dinner with my Aunt on Thursday night. So it's going to be a great weekend and week, I can't wait! I might blog sometime next week to tell ya'll how my birthday was :) But if I don't, I'll for sure be blogging again soon ;) So thats what is going on with me this week, very exciting stuff! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment