Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What goes on at my house....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday afternoon! I thought I would show you what myself and my 2 dogs do for the afternoon: I call it Lazy Wednesdays! Lol






I've been doing my homework in my room today and my dogs decided to join me :) My 13 year old German Shepard Ginger is sleeping on the floor and my little 15 week old puppy Jay-Z gets some special treatment by being able to be up on my bed.


Here's a closer look at him :)



He loves what we call his "bobo" and he likes to sleep with it next to him. There are nights when I put him to bed and he drags his bobo into his crate and snuggles with it :) So adorable!



Here's another cute picture of him I just took a few seconds ago:






Anyways, I thought I'd share with y'all what we do on Wednesdays! Or rather what my dogs do while I do homework :) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment