Thursday, June 14, 2012

Puppy Update and much more!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Thursday morning! Well, my puppy Jay-Z is 13 weeks old and he doing very well. The only thing is he has to wear a collar for training and he hates it! As soon as we put it on him, he runs all over the house whining and yelping. He rolls around on the floor trying to get it off, I called my trainer to see what I should do and she said just put it on him and don't take it off. Its been 2 days and he still isn't used to it! My trainer said that he will eventually realize that it has to be on him and that he'll eventually forget its even on him. She said when she got her dog, she put the collar on him and he did the same thing but now he doesn't even realize he has it on.


So I guess things will get better....EVENTUALLY! The hard thing is, when he has his collar on he won't go to the bathroom. I guess he thinks that if he moves the collar will bite him :) So it has been a very long 2 days here at my house. I'm very tired because he's been waking up between 5:45am and 6:00am. This morning becasue he wouldn't go to the bathroom last night, my dad woke him up at 4:00am to take him outside, which he FINALLY went to the bathroom after about 10 and a half hours of not going. So I've been up since 4:00am, I went back to sleep for a little while but woke up at 6:45am. So I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. But anyways, thats what has been going on in my house the past couple of days.


Well, thats about it for now! Go check out my other blog www.mariah-cantstopthebeauty.blogspot.com because I might be posting an Ulta haul if I go over there today!!! :D Anyways, Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment