Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Job Interview: How it went!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! Most of you know from my recent blog updates that I had a job interview today at a fitness center for the position of desk receptionist. I had the interview at 8am and I have to say it wasn't that bad! I mean, it was my first interview EVER in my life but I wasn't nervous, I just remembered to be myself and smile :) The manager said that she had a couple more people to interview for the job and that she would be letting me know about the position by next week sometime. So that was my interview! I think it went really well. I'm happy with the answers I gave to the questions she had asked. So I know this was short, but I really don't have much to say about it :) But I will let you guys know when she lets me know the details good or bad next week :) Have a great day everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment