Monday, June 25, 2012

Job News!!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! I spent most of my Sunday at church for a meeting for my VBS camp that starts July 16 and goes until July 20th. I am teaching 1st-4th graders in Music!! Super excited about this, it will be my first time teaching a class of 20+ kids! The track leader asked me to do a guitar demo on one of the days, so I'm very excited about that also!


Anyways, onto what this post is about! I got an email from the manager at the fitness center that I applied for the recpetionist job last week and she said I have an interview tomorrow at 8am!! So please pray for me because I haven't actually done an interview before :) But please pray that everything goes well and that they will strongly consider me for the position. I'm hopeful that something good will come out of the interview, but I'm not holding my breath about it. If this is the right job for me right now, God will provide it! Anyways, thats all I know right now. I'll let you know if I get the job as soon as I know more! I hope you have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment