Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Senior Year has begun!

So today was the first day of Senior Year! I think it went pretty smooth. Woke up at 4:30am because last night I had decided that I was going to start school at 6:00am and I needed that block of time to get ready, workout etc. But things didn't go as planned, I didn't start school until probably 11:30am because I forgot that on the first day of school, my mom and I need to go over the plan so I know what's expected of me. So I'm a little tired, but tomorrow I don't think I'll get up until 5:00am and I'll see how that goes through the rest of this week so I can determine wether or not I want to continue getting up at that time for next week. So stuff to do this week besides school: Choir starts on Thursday and I have church choir tomorrow night. Friday, I have doctors appointments, work and school. And Saturday I might be going to the Reno Hot Air Balloon launch with my best friend, which will be very fun :) And then Sunday, I have church in the morning and a meeting for the new season of working in the children's classes in the afternoon. So that's what I have ahead of me this week, which will be very interesting but that's life right now ;) I'll be blogging agian soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment