Friday, September 9, 2011

First week of senior year has passed....

Finished my first week of senior year and I have to admit it wasn't that bad. I'm not to packed with stuff and don't have much homework at the moment. But all in all a great week! On the agenda for the weekend: Saturday, I'm not doing much but cleaning my room and getting it in order. And sunday I have church and a meeting for the new season for working in Children's Ministries at the church. And that's pretty much it for the weekend, nothing too crazy yet. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the first day of my teen choir went well although as of right now my citrus heights cast has an all girls choir and in the elk grove cast there's half and half. So it should be a very interesting season. But everyone is trying out for drama in my cast including the new people. So that's exciting and I know that my rehearsal scehdule will be lighter than last season which will be nice, but other than that everything went well. My director said he should have the scripts for the drama next week, the tryouts are on the 29th of this month. But anyways, that's what is going on with me at the moment. I'll be blogging again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment