Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Crazy life....

Hey ya'll!

My life has been pretty crazy these past few weeks, but its finally settling down. Finally I'm all recovered from my surgery I had in January and now I'm just trying to get my life back to normal. I'm back with all my extra after school activties (church, church choir, working in nursery at church, teen homeschool choir, work, school etc.) I'm in my last year or so of High school, so I've been looking at several different colleges local and in Southern California. I've requested information from at least my top 4 colleges I'd maybe attend. 3 are in Southern California and 1 is local.

So onto this week.... well, school has been going pretty well. I've had a long day today and yesterday, but I'm looking forward to the weekend. Saturday I'm going to a conference at my church, then possibly going to babysit at a friend's house. On Sunday, I have to get up at 5:30am so I can get ready to go to church for choir, then go work in nursery at church at 9am, then go sing with the choir for the 11am service. Then next week, my cousins and grandma are coming down from Oregon to spend a few days with myself and my family.

Well, thats pretty much my week so far. Oh I forgot to mention, this thursday I have my teen choir practice, and tomorrow I have my church choir practice, and on friday I have school and work for the day. So thats my week, I'll try and post tomorrow if I find the time to do so!

Have a great night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment