Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another crazy weekend...

Hey ya'll!

Ok, so yesterday's conference was amazing! After that, I went to a friend's house to babysit for 3 hours and that was fun. Then today, I was up at 5:30am, got to church and practiced with the choir and then I went in to work in nursery for 9am. But my boss/cordinator for our children's programs let me go and sing with the choir instead of working today because she had enough help! I was so very grateful to her for that! :) So I was able to sing with the choir for both services today, yay! Worship with the team was awesome! I know that we're all very tired, but it was all worth the tiredness I must say! Thank you Lord Jesus, for the fabulous day that you've given us, I praise You!! :D Have a great day everyone! I may not get to blogging tomorrow as my cousins will be at my house for the day. But we'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment