Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun stuff this past week....

Hey ya'll!

So last week was fun. My cousins came in on Monday and spent the day with us. Then it was back to school for the week on Tuesday. On wednesday, I had church choir practice. Then on Thursday, I had a 6 hour practice for my teen choir. Then another 6 hour practice for my teen choir on Friday, but I had to leave early for work :( Then after work, I went to a play that EDMT was doing at my church, which was fun. Then Saturday and sunday were both very relaxing days. I went to breakfast with my dad yesterday morning, and later in the afternoon I went shopping with my mom. So I got to spend some much needed quality time with both of them. Well thats it for now, school went fine today. I'm done with all my homework for the week for Health. Willl be going to the Premier of Soul Surfer tomorrow night in Roseville, so excited! Will be blogging again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment