Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Crazy Life continues....

Hey ya'll!

Well, today's school day went much better. All I have left is World History, yay! :) The rest of the day, I'll just be hanging around the house until tonight. I have church choir practice at church at 6:30pm to probably about 9-9:30pm because we are practicing with the band. Then tomorrow, I have my teen choir's practice at 10:00am to about 12:45pm and after I get home I have school to finish. And Friday, I have school and work in the afternoon for about 3 hours. And Saturday, I have the conference at my church then I'm possibly babysitting for a friend. Then I have to get ready for my cousins and my grandma. I have to clean my room up so that I can make room for my grandma to stay with us. Also, Sunday I have to work in nursery at 9am at church then I have to go sing with the choir for the 11am church service. So a busy week this week! :) I'll try and blog tomorrow, but I might not have time. We'll see! :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment