Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hospital stay: day 5....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday morning! I got the "final final" answer from my surgeon this morning, he will be re-internalizing my mechanism next Wednesday. So I'm here at the hospital until at least next Friday :)

But anyways, one good thing I was able to skype with my college girls Bible study group last night. It was a great session and I think it was the best "medicine" for my headache! Laughter accompanied with awesome friends? I think yes! :D

Having a few of the girls from the group come visit as well as a girl I work with, so very excited for that today! :) but other than that, nothing too exciting is going on.

I'll be updating more as the week goes on, have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment