Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hospital stay: Day 1.....

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great night. So just updating y'all on my hospital stuff, I was admitted this afternoon from my doctors office and I since then have gotten all checked into a room for the night. I got my IV placed in my arm and surgery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon

I'll be here for 2 weeks receiving antibotic treatment through my IV and then at the end of 2 weeks I will go back into surgery to have my mechanism that regulates my cerebral fluid put back into my brain after I have been treated.

I'm on the adult floor tonight, but I'll be moved to the ICU floor after my surgery tomorrow and I will stay there until I am released to go home.

So that's the update for tonight, I'll be updating more as the week goes on. Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment