Monday, May 14, 2012

Exciting News!!!!

Hey Everyone! So I have some really exciting news to share with y'all. As you know, I'm a senior in high school and I'm graduating at the end of August 2012!! So in 105 days I'll be graduating!!! And even more exciting in 102 days I'll be 18!!! I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life!


What is on the agenda for this week: Performing my last show with my teen choir on Saturday night and singing in the church choir on Sunday morning. Tomorrow I'll be working on school for the day and talking on the phone with a Junior College admissions counselor tomorrow evening. Today I worked on school from 8am-5pm with an hour break for lunch. Wednesday I have church choir rehearsal that night, Thursday I have my teen choir rehearsal for the day. And that is pretty much my week!

Another thing I'm so excited about is this my last week of doing American Government!! I'm so excited because I'll never have to look at it again :) If you are new to my blog, welcome!! Also check out and follow my beauty blog: www.mariah-cantstopthebeauty.blogspot.com


Have a great night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment