Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life as of now...

Hey everyone! So my life has been pretty crazy these days. I'm finishing up my senior year of high school and getting ready to graduate in August of this year. I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life! I'll turn 18 and graduate all in the same month! I've been busy with my beauty blog and I'm so excited about how good its taken off! I'm getting 12 views a day on my posts. I have 4 followers now and its very exciting! I think I'm going to ask my parents for either an Ulta or a Sephora Gift card for my birthday this year! There are some new products that I really want to try out! Anyways, life is going really well! Getting ready to start my choir shows in May. And school is going well. Alright, well thats pretty much it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment