Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life is crazy....

My life these past few weeks has been pretty crazy. Focusing on school and music stuff. Yesterday was the first day of my church's VBS camp that I'm helping with. There's about 333 kids that come and about 100 volunteers that help out. Today's camp day went very well, I think. I'm also on the worship team for the opening and closing session of camp.  I'm in the music track, which has been alot of fun. But all of us volunteers have been getting kind of run down and its only the second day of camp. But I just try and remember why we're all doing this, we're doing this for the kids. And I know we're all making long lasting memories for all of them :) Today was also Salvation day. Which is when the kids pray the "the prayer" to ask Jesus into their hearts. As I bowed my head and closed my eyes, I could hear pretty much the whole auditorium fill with kids voices praying that prayer. It was so cool! Anyways, it's day 3 tomorrow :) So I better get some rest because 6am comes pretty fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment