Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting back to life....

So I'm FINALLY all better from being sick all last week. I think I can finally get back to life this week ;) I'm very excited because my summer vacation from school has finally begun! I only have a couple subjects to keep up on, Drivers Ed and Bible study. Which Drivers Ed I'm almost done with, so excited! One step closer to getting my permit :) So school is super light for the entire month of August which works out great :) The other thing I'm excited about is my dad bought a treadmill for my family to put in the house! Its been so nice :) I've used it the last couple days and I love it! This week I can go back to work and church this weekend after being home sick for the last 2 Sundays. The week this week is pretty laid back, which is great :) Well, thats about it for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment